Stingy face

1 watcher
Feb 2014
6:21pm, 11 Feb 2014
562 posts
  •  
icelandic trigirl
Looking for ideas. I don't know if it is just the cold or something to do with the change from very cold (sub zero every day) to house (20+) but my face seems to sting a lot right after a work out. I do sweat, especially if I work out indoors, but when I rub the sweat off, it stings. No doubt something to do with pores or what have you, but if anyone has tips. It's not exactly stopping me run but it's not very nice. I don't wear much make up (just powder, never foundation and not for every run anyway - depends on the time of day).

Any tips?
Feb 2014
6:31pm, 11 Feb 2014
13,764 posts
  •  
Meglet
I wear a moisturiser with SPF, even in the winter, I think it helps the cold getting to my face and stinging.

It might just be that your skin is a bit drier which is why even indoors you're getting stinging?

Just a guess, maybe somebody else could help...

(Btw I read stingy as if you're frugal with money at first!)
Feb 2014
6:31pm, 11 Feb 2014
13,765 posts
  •  
Meglet
Oh, and it's not an expensive one either, usually body shop Vitamin E, or at the moment a super drug one.
Feb 2014
6:36pm, 11 Feb 2014
2,635 posts
  •  
SpeedyMel
Mine does a bit on long runs, where the sweat has time to dry on my face in the wind, but as soon as I have washed my face and moisturised it's fine. :-)
Feb 2014
10:41am, 12 Feb 2014
564 posts
  •  
icelandic trigirl
maybe I just need to wash more! I do tend to doss about a bit before going in the shower. I just use a cheap nivea moisturiser too (with SPF 15).
Feb 2014
10:57am, 12 Feb 2014
2,412 posts
  •  
ReturnoftheJuddi
Another vote here for Body Shop Vit E moisturiser. Its a good un'

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Looking for ideas. I don't know if it is just the cold or something to do with the change from very...