BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Step Up Challenge 09/04/20 - Ordnance Survey
4:08pm, 8 Apr 2020
"Help us set a new step record!
This Thursday, we're bringing the outdoors into our homes. We've teamed up with Olympic athlete, Iwan Thomas and over 50 outdoor brands to set a new record for the most people going up and down a step at once.
Whether you climb a small hill on a doorstep or summit Snowdon on your staircase, help us reach our goal and get Britain stepping.
So, find a step and join us at midday on Thursday 09 April. Lockdown may have changed the way we spend time outdoors, but together we can achieve amazing things from home."
About This Thread
Maintained by Lizzie Whizz
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August
- Advice for small screen users? (e.g. Hudl)
- Scott Snowdon Marathon place for sale