BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
11:56am, 12 Jul 2011
holgsNice bike - how are you getting on with it?
4:47pm, 12 Jul 2011
halfpintOne outing so far holgs. 23 miles in about 1h35. Enjoyed it and it was certainly faster than the MTB even with the semi's on. Out again this evening hopefully - if I can muster the energy and get back out the door. I'll swim 1k then do 8 miles or so on the bike. Brick session??
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Ridiculous WAVAs in profiles based on 100m sprint times rounded down.
- Tri Question
- TriSport Fetch: The smell of 220
- Basic Triathlon questions from those who don't know
- TriSport Fetch: Hotel Bastardos
- TRI THE BEAST, Lynmouth Devon
- Hôtel Bastardos : L'annexe de cyclisme d'amélioration
- Maltby Tri 13th May
- How did you buy your tri-suit?