Spread some love in 2017

16 watchers
Mar 2017
9:27pm, 28 Mar 2017
13,565 posts
  •  
Doc Moye
I had a lovely chat with an old chap that used to live down the road today. Haven't seen him for a few years ( don't think he gets out much now) but he seemed really pleased to chat and catch up with things.
Mar 2017
11:10am, 29 Mar 2017
8,565 posts
  •  
The Terminator
Yes talking is good. We have an elderly lady 3 doors down who we don't see much except when the weather is bad, ice, snow etc and I knock to see if she needs anything but when are paths do cross she always says how good it is to see us. She has seen our family grow up and we forget these things.
Mar 2017
5:48pm, 29 Mar 2017
4,749 posts
  •  
Wobbling
Bought dinner for the homeless chap today, first time in ages. He was quite chirpy today, someone had given him a big bag of coppers.
Mar 2017
5:49pm, 29 Mar 2017
4,750 posts
  •  
Wobbling
Bought dinner for the homeless chap today, first time in ages. He was quite chiroy as someone had given him a big bag of coppers.
Mar 2017
10:09pm, 29 Mar 2017
35,882 posts
  •  
mad4purple
Last week someone gave me their car park ticket because I'd forgotten my purse. Tonight a lady was trying to pay for half an hour's parking on her credit card because she had no change, so I bought her a ticket.
Apr 2017
1:00pm, 1 Apr 2017
8,566 posts
  •  
The Terminator
Saw my first homeless person ever in Llanelli yesterday so grabbed him large coffee and lemon drizzle muffin from Costa. Had a quick chat but not sure if he enjoyed as was still filling his coffee with sugar when I left him 😂
Apr 2017
8:07am, 10 Apr 2017
13,837 posts
  •  
Doc Moye
A man on the train had left a sticky label on his new trousers so I discreetly told
Apr 2017
8:52am, 10 Apr 2017
8,569 posts
  •  
The Terminator
My phone won't let me like posts so just so you know I think you're all equally brilliant. Peace ☮️
Apr 2017
5:40pm, 10 Apr 2017
22,899 posts
  •  
halfpint
I am spending the first half of my Easter break looking after my 3 year old nephew. This gave my sister time to do some of her chartership work on her day off (today) and my parents a break from their usual childcare duties (Tues/Wed). It's not entirely altruistic as we don't get to see nephew very often and it's nice to see him. Today we went on the train to Edinburgh to go to the national museum of Scotland. Exhausted but great day had by all.
Apr 2017
2:46pm, 28 Apr 2017
4,862 posts
  •  
Wobbling
*dusts*

Hello, there's a woman who works on our floor who wants to develop a career in communications. We were supposed to have coffee last week but I cancelled on her. Today is even crazier but I've decided to keep the appointment and have coffee. It's not just for her benefit, getting out of the office for a hour will do wonders for my current 'donkey on the edge' state.

About This Thread

Maintained by MaT.T
Do something nice for a stranger everyday in 2017. Tell us about it. Being nice is contagious. Get as many people as you know involved. Peace x

Group: http://www.fetcheveryone.com/groups-view.php?id=1249