BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Spread some love in 2017
9:34pm, 3 Jun 2017
WobblingOur allotment is across a lane from our house. Some of the folk, including ourselves, on the allotments are getting tense about how little water there is in our butts. This afternoon, helped by another allotmenter who lent me two hoses, we rigged up a water supply from our garden to the allotments and filled 8 butts, including 3 of our own.
9:03pm, 11 Dec 2017
Wobbling in a winter wonderland*dusts off thread*
I took our neighbour’s bin in for her. Our lane is an ice rink and as I had suitable boots on it seemed like a nice thing to do.
9:21am, 12 Dec 2017
Ding Doc merrily on highGood one
We cleared and gritted a long section of pavement on our road yesterday .. it a hill and today the uncleared sections are treacherous
About This Thread
Maintained by The Terminator
- 1500 miles in 2017
- 100 different fruits and vegetables for 2017
- The Fetch 2017 December Mince Pie Count
- Cambridge Half Marathon 2017
- You better watch out - Fetch Secret Santa 2017
- Boston Marathon 2017
- University Challenge 2017 (And, Perhaps, Only Connect)
- Strictly Come Dancing 2017 - Let's get ready to shimmy!
- Robin Hood Marathon 2017
- The 2017 Great Bigleggy Sunflower GrowOff