Sportshoes.com

1 watcher
Jan 2013
6:26pm, 7 Jan 2013
329 posts
  •  
redeaston
Never had a problem and often buy from them. Just got an order through on sat from them in fact.
Jan 2013
6:32pm, 7 Jan 2013
15 posts
  •  
TooLate
Good to know, cheers.

Not a single bad word about from fetchies so far, so I guess I'm either ultra-picky or plain unlucky. The next few days will tell. I guess.
Jan 2013
6:58pm, 7 Jan 2013
1,230 posts
  •  
Lisa T
I ordered some trainers off them which ended up not being in stock. They were a bit slow to let me know but did offer me an alternative which was a newer & more expensive version for the same price! So, all turned out well in the end!
Jan 2013
8:08pm, 7 Jan 2013
14,606 posts
  •  
JohnnyO
And you used to be able to cadge free socks off them when you went in the shop.
Jan 2013
8:50pm, 7 Jan 2013
16 posts
  •  
TooLate
I gather the shop's gone now. Hope that's not an omen!
Jan 2013
8:52pm, 7 Jan 2013
10,289 posts
  •  
northernslowcoach
Shop's been gone for a while :(
So I had to order on-line, was decent service but the courier was just some bloke in an old car
Jan 2013
8:52pm, 7 Jan 2013
10,996 posts
  •  
RuthB2
Bought my last pair of shoes from them, and all good, including a return needed to exchange size. I called to check they had the next size up and they called me back within ten minutes. Pretty good all round.
Jan 2013
9:27pm, 7 Jan 2013
17 posts
  •  
TooLate
They've had oodles of complaints about the dodgy couriers (see feefo.com) but their general attitude/response seems to be that they aren't responsible (LOL) and it's the customer's fault for not choosing another (more expensive) option than their "standard" delivery. In my own case, I haven't got as far as worrying about the courier leaving the goods in the dustbin without even a card through the door to say so (yes, it happens apparently!), as my order still shows as "open" despite the worst-case delivery date being given as last Friday.
I could be more understanding if they'd just keep ONE of their promises, like answering my bliddy email by the next day and not leaving me wondering what the feck's going on.
Jan 2013
9:40pm, 7 Jan 2013
10,997 posts
  •  
RuthB2
They left my shoes by the back door, but I prefer that to traipsing along to the depot which is only open when I'm at work and miles away. (personal preference I know)
Jan 2013
9:41pm, 7 Jan 2013
5,250 posts
  •  
flip
near prefect service when I've used them and excellent prices as well .

About This Thread

Maintained by TooLate
These particular "Fetch Partners" seem a bit rubbish to me, in terms of quality of service compar...