Sports bras

3 watchers
MH
Apr 2016
5:23pm, 4 Apr 2016
369 posts
  •  
MH
that's why I just do them up at the front (a couple of shoulder dislocations have resulted in a problematic shoulder). The style that Tomsmum posted a link to are the ones I have and they do up fine at the front and spun round. You can't do that with the Shock absorber 'Run' bra though (has a different style of clip higher up), I didn't get on with those.
Apr 2016
7:44pm, 4 Apr 2016
16,821 posts
  •  
alpenrose
Another one here for the M&S zip front one - very secure, don't feel any wobbling, no shoulder dislocation involved and easy to get out of when sweaty. ;-)
Apr 2016
8:52pm, 4 Apr 2016
713 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
I wear the ones the OP linked to, I also do them up at the front and turn them round. I can undo both sets of hooks behind me.

That one's a pretty colour and you've made me want to buy it now!
Apr 2016
9:00pm, 4 Apr 2016
6,929 posts
  •  
Rosehip
oh dear, I looked at the original link and my finger slipped!

no problem keeping the top clip done up and doing up the hooks each time. the ones I can't cope with are the over the head no clip/hook at all ones.
Apr 2016
10:20pm, 4 Apr 2016
2,453 posts
  •  
DoricQuine
Oh I don't fancy that zipped one at all! Makes my eyes water just thinking about zipping it up :-O
This is my support of choice :) debenhams.com
Apr 2016
10:25pm, 4 Apr 2016
20,718 posts
  •  
halfpint
I have 2 of these and love them. Very comfortable, easy to put on and can adapt to a racer back if necessary.

figleaves.com
Apr 2016
10:50pm, 4 Apr 2016
1,285 posts
  •  
KimCanRun
I have a couple of shock absorber ones. Can't say I am hugely impressed. Need to be Houdini like to get in and out of them sometimes!

I quite like Adidas techfit. No issues with them.
Apr 2016
10:57pm, 4 Apr 2016
14,087 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
M&S underwire sports bras, no problems fastening them, don't think I could do zips.
Saw some good ones in Primark the other day but was a bit unsure of the multi way strap...scared in case it slipped out mid run :-O

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
Invented by an evil double jointed person or what?

My boobs have increased in size disproportionat...