Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Sport massage survey

1 watcher
Feb 2018
2:18pm, 10 Feb 2018
9 posts
Tracie
Hi

Do you have sport massages at present or who would you consider having the treatment?

I am conducting a research market surevey on Sport massage services in the North East of England. If your are interested in partaking in the survey I would really appreciate it if could reply to this post and in turn I will send you a questionnaire to complete.

In addition this survey also welcomes family and friends, also their level of of physical actiivty is unimportant.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime.

Many Thanks

Tracy
Feb 2018
2:57pm, 10 Feb 2018
7601 posts
becca7
I get sports massages in the east midlands. I would be happy to help.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Tracie
Hi

Do you have sport massages at present or who would you consider having the treatment?

I am co...