Spooky things happen

2 watchers
Sep 2016
12:48pm, 8 Sep 2016
4,589 posts
  •  
Dai Bank
Parked in Tesco car park and walked to the Park to watch the start of the Tour of Britain in Aberdare. Met the buzzy one and the raptor as agreed in the Park after some texts and calls to work out where we each were and then and we wandered around chatting and watching the teams prepare, saw the riders off and together we three walked back to Tesco where I had suggested the Bee parked.
Completely astonished to find that the Tank was parked next to my car without the Bee knowing that it was mine.Tesco car park is not small with about 400 spaces, if not more.
Seems like Fetchies have a way of graduating towards each other, cue spooky music
Sep 2016
12:49pm, 8 Sep 2016
25,267 posts
  •  
Night-owl
Its magnetism
Sep 2016
1:37pm, 8 Sep 2016
3,637 posts
  •  
minardi
A few years ago we arranged to meet some fetchies never met before after a race I was doing and to go to theirs for supper. Hubby was stood near the finish line waiting for me and it turned out he was stood next to the fetchies we were meeting when I had finished!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Dai Bank
Parked in Tesco car park and walked to the Park to watch the start of the Tour of Britain in Aberdar...