12:52pm, 26 Jul 2012
PaceI am dragging myself back into shae after a long lay-off and trying to get ready for a half in October. I've just noticed that the gym at work does spinning classes. I currently do precisely zero cycling. My questions are thus:
Are they good?
Will they help my training if I replace a run with them?
Am I likely to die in horrible, horrible pain if I go to one?
12:54pm, 26 Jul 2012
Mrs WinkleI do spinning 2 or 3 times a week if I can. I think it's good - no impact, uses different sets of leg muscles and is great interval training. If you've never done it before, you will find it hard. But in a good way.
About This ThreadMaintained by Pace
I am dragging myself back into shae after a long lay-off and trying to get ready for a half in Octob...
- Cross training while injured (ITB) - Marathon training
- Signs of over training/fatigue/poor recovery…
- Running/Exercising while pregnant
- spin classes - am I doing it right
- Cycling with a half healed calf?
- Book & Reading Material
- Are there any HRMs that do not need a chest strap?
- Gear Inches & Hills
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek