12:52pm, 26 Jul 2012
PaceI am dragging myself back into shae after a long lay-off and trying to get ready for a half in October. I've just noticed that the gym at work does spinning classes. I currently do precisely zero cycling. My questions are thus:
Are they good?
Will they help my training if I replace a run with them?
Am I likely to die in horrible, horrible pain if I go to one?
12:54pm, 26 Jul 2012
Mrs WinkleI do spinning 2 or 3 times a week if I can. I think it's good - no impact, uses different sets of leg muscles and is great interval training. If you've never done it before, you will find it hard. But in a good way.
About This Thread
Maintained by Pace
- spin classes - am I doing it right
- Disgusting people at the gym
- Shed gyms - Any experience?
- General Fitness - weights, gyms, cross-fit etc (and a challenge)
- Any comments on these gyms -pure gym, fit4less, anytime fitness
- Boardman 8.8 vs Trek Roscoe 7
- Cold feet
- Cycle light recommendations
- Bike Purchase Advice - Female Hybrid
- Bike People - fixing / modyfying advice needed