Sonos speakers, have you got Sonos speakers?

3 watchers
Jan 2017
10:05pm, 5 Jan 2017
7,106 posts
  •  
lammo
Well I got an airplay 3 and love it, although now of course I want another one :-)

Very easy to setup and use, excellent sound quality too
Jan 2017
10:16pm, 5 Jan 2017
15 posts
  •  
Pothunter
I treated myself to a Play 3 just before Christmas. I'm running it wirelessly and performance seems fine (it is in the same room as my Apple AirPort Express which I've had for years to boost my wifi as router is the other end of the house).

I've got my music stored on a Synology NAS drive which is always on so no issues with that once I'd given it a reserved IP address.

I've got an Ipad 2 running iOS 7 which has slightly limited functionality (eg can't seem to stream Spotify) but my wife's iPhone running latest iOS is fine. Original Sonos setup wouldn't work on iOS7 either but again iPhone was fine and easy.
Jan 2017
9:24pm, 6 Jan 2017
1,656 posts
  •  
Fitz
I love my Sonos kit. I have a Play5, and three of those cube things attached to various bits of audio kit around the house.

I have all my mp3s on a NAS drive, and also use Sonos to play radio, Spotify, mix cloud, Amazon music, soundcloud,...

Great system
Jun 2022
1:07am, 3 Jun 2022
17,203 posts
  •  
rf_fozzy
No.

I have ears.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by lammo
I'm thinking about treating myself for Christmas, are these any good?

Or should I be looking at ...