Sonos speakers, have you got Sonos speakers?
10:05pm, 5 Jan 2017
lammoWell I got an airplay 3 and love it, although now of course I want another one
Very easy to setup and use, excellent sound quality too
10:16pm, 5 Jan 2017
PothunterI treated myself to a Play 3 just before Christmas. I'm running it wirelessly and performance seems fine (it is in the same room as my Apple AirPort Express which I've had for years to boost my wifi as router is the other end of the house).
I've got my music stored on a Synology NAS drive which is always on so no issues with that once I'd given it a reserved IP address.
I've got an Ipad 2 running iOS 7 which has slightly limited functionality (eg can't seem to stream Spotify) but my wife's iPhone running latest iOS is fine. Original Sonos setup wouldn't work on iOS7 either but again iPhone was fine and easy.
9:24pm, 6 Jan 2017
FitzI love my Sonos kit. I have a Play5, and three of those cube things attached to various bits of audio kit around the house.
I have all my mp3s on a NAS drive, and also use Sonos to play radio, Spotify, mix cloud, Amazon music, soundcloud,...
About This Thread
Maintained by lammo
- My name's Duffo and i'm an....Archers Addict
- RIP Sir Nicholas Parsons
- Desert Island DVD's
- HG2G - will you be listening?
- Inane Local Facebook Watch - Have You Got Inane Local Facebook?
- Scorchio watch - have you got scorchio?
- Days in a Row watch - have you got Days in a Row?
- Snow watch - Have you got snow?
- Ice Cream Van Music - Have you got Ice Cream Van Music?
- Coronavirus dreams, have you got coronavirus dreams?