Soleus GPS watch

1 watcher
Em
Jun 2016
9:48pm, 1 Jun 2016
414 posts
  •  
Em
I bought the above second hand without instructions and now I have no idea how to work it!! I don't even know what model it is, how do I take a picture to put on here for some helps please? thanks
Jun 2016
9:55pm, 1 Jun 2016
1,839 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
You could try going to Google Images, typing "Soleus Watch" and hopefully find the model name for yours, then go to the Soleus website and look for a pdf of the manual
Jun 2016
10:02pm, 1 Jun 2016
1,840 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
pc Check the back of the watch, it may well have the model number written there !
Em
Jun 2016
6:53pm, 2 Jun 2016
415 posts
  •  
Em
I have googled it and still not sure which one it is!!!

No,nothing written on the back
Jun 2016
8:52am, 3 Jun 2016
797 posts
  •  
mbln
Try typing "soleus gps watch manual" into google - the first link is the soleus site, with pictures of their models, and the accompanying manuals....
Jun 2016
8:53am, 3 Jun 2016
798 posts
  •  
mbln
Other search engines are available... ;) (but Bing is pretty useless)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Em
I bought the above second hand without instructions and now I have no idea how to work it!! I don'...