Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Socks with cushioned soles

1 watcher
Sep 2012
2:37pm, 20 Sep 2012
794 posts
Cotty67
Can anyone recommend running socks that have extra cushioned soles ? I have worn hilly monoskin socks for years but just lately have had a sore foot under my toes on the fat pad bit ?? Any help appreciated to save me trailing into the shops and feeling loads of socks !!
Sep 2012
2:46pm, 20 Sep 2012
44662 posts
plodding hippo
Thorlos are nice and thick
Sep 2012
3:25pm, 20 Sep 2012
9180 posts
Pootle
I'd keep an eye on the soreness for starters, could be the start of athletes foot....
Sep 2012
3:53pm, 20 Sep 2012
795 posts
Cotty67
The pain is almost as if they fatty pad is not so fat, checked toes no sign of anything else. Am only back running regularly again after having a problem with my other foot so maybe I am jsut overcompensating on that foot ? Will try thorlos thanks PH.
Sep 2012
3:55pm, 20 Sep 2012
44671 posts
plodding hippo
talk to your pod Cotty

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Cotty67
Can anyone recommend running socks that have extra cushioned soles ? I have worn hilly monoskin soc...