Snowdonia marathon place and hotel.

1 watcher
roz
Oct 2012
9:01pm, 22 Oct 2012
683 posts
  •  
roz
Hello, Iknow it is short notice but I have a club mate that has had to pull out of Snowdonia this weekend. He has posted on the fetch fbook page but has asked me to post on here too. Thanks.

Hi all i have a Snowdonia marathon number with a double room in Bangor Travelodge going for a reasonable price . Cost £100 but like i said any reasonable offer will be looked at ... Short notice i know its this weekend . hotel booked for fri night and sat night .

Anyone?
Oct 2012
9:03pm, 22 Oct 2012
3,499 posts
  •  
Kieren
I'm not interested but you might want to let people know if the race organisers are happy to do name swaps
roz
Oct 2012
9:05pm, 22 Oct 2012
684 posts
  •  
roz
I'm not sure, I'll contact my friend and ask as it is short notice.
Sep 2016
3:10pm, 19 Sep 2016
1,759 posts
  •  
monsenb1
I've got a number going for the Snowdonia Marathon too, as well as accommodation for 4 in Abergele for the whole of the weekend (about 45mins away from start). Official name transfers still possible, any one interested? £30 for the number, 50 for the number and accommodation.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by roz
Hello, Iknow it is short notice but I have a club mate that has had to pull out of Snowdonia this we...