Small Charity - Where to Buy Running Vests

1 watcher
Aug 2018
7:26pm, 9 Aug 2018
3,787 posts
  •  
SusiesueH
Hiya folks

I work for a charity in Northumberland and this year we bought 5 places for our supporters to run our local half marathon. Part of the package was to offer a running vest with our charity logo on. It's now my job to source a supplier for these :) The challenge is that we have 5 runners who need 5 different combinations of gendered/sized vests and so I wondered if any of you can offer any suggestions for where we could buy essentially 5 bespoke tops for as low a cost as poss (while still getting something of reasonable quality).
Aug 2018
8:21pm, 9 Aug 2018
1,861 posts
  •  
RunningInCircles
Plain vests and a local printing company.
When I was down in Thetford, there was a place on the industrial estate that would have done them for me. Chances are you have someone nearby.

I used BananaMoon, for small quantity bespoke, that was for business Nike golf tops. Good but not cheap, depends on what you want.
Vests might not be too costly depending on what you need printed
https://www.banana-moon-clothing.co.uk/sportswear/page_id/40/page/1/type_ids/130,/price_min/2/price_max/182/order/bs/rows/24/ajax/true
Aug 2018
8:24pm, 9 Aug 2018
3,788 posts
  •  
SusiesueH
Ah that's an idea - really helpful thanks RIC
Aug 2018
9:51pm, 9 Aug 2018
3,253 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
Our Run Together group buys these and goes to a local print shop for the logos

justcoolbyawdis.com
Aug 2018
2:47pm, 10 Aug 2018
1,904 posts
  •  
Fitz
I used to organise an office team for a local charity 5k every year, I used to get printed shirts from Time To Run. Good quality, roomy sizing, nicely printed, good choice of sizes. Very easy company to deal with and they never let me down, 4 years running, with orders from 5 shirts to 50 shirts.

timetorun.co.uk

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
Hiya folks

I work for a charity in Northumberland and this year we bought 5 places for our suppor...