Skins Tights

1 watcher
Feb 2013
12:09pm, 24 Feb 2013
155 posts
  •  
Graeme
I've been using the RY400 tights after long sessions on the bike and I must say, my legs feel much fresher the next day.
Feb 2013
12:59pm, 24 Feb 2013
15,356 posts
  •  
FenlandFunRunner
Got the A200 from Sweatshop at 50% off, they are great. I wore then for two days of the Quadzilla and the Keswick Buttermere Round. Whether or not they helped is questionable, but the fit is great.
Feb 2013
1:12pm, 24 Feb 2013
5,157 posts
  •  
Bazoaxe
I am with the others, have 2 pairs, wear then after long runs. Pair one are out of commission as they lost some of their compression ability. Whether they help I dont know, but they dont harm......

They are great to wear for warmth purposes (under proper trousers) for winter football
Feb 2013
1:45pm, 24 Feb 2013
13,703 posts
  •  
DeeGee
I don't do full length compression on my legs any more. I found that they were either too tight on the thighs and too loose on the calves, or vice versa.

Compressport calf guards for racing coupled with Linebreak half-tights if the quads aren't happy. Half-tights and compression stockings for recovery.

Whch does force me to wear shorts in the winter, but I'm almost Northern now!
Feb 2013
10:53pm, 27 Feb 2013
2,196 posts
  •  
clare1976
I bought some A200 capri's in the end - got them for £41 on sportshoes.com (rrp about £60+) - decided I would get more wear out of them for training in rather than full length as I wear 3/4's all year round but only wear full length tights to run in during winter.

Wore them for the first time last night and they felt nice, but when I ran my legs felt like lead - really 'constricted' - like I was running through treacle at times! It was a hard tempo run and I actually posted a really good time on the run, but it was weird. Has anybody else found that when first wearing skins to run in - just like every step is that bit harder work on the legs?!

Am wanting to get some RY400s for recovery but not found any yet in the right size at a decent price.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by clare1976
Skins full length tights...

what do people think of them? worth the cost? help with recovery?