Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Ski/Snow hols

32 watchers
15 Mar
9:37pm, 15 Mar 2020
20859 posts
Meglet
Clever of companies to offer the chance to hold the booking for later (colleague had BA offer to delay flights to Malaysia for free), at least you'll come back to them. I wonder what happens if they go bust though?
15 Mar
9:42pm, 15 Mar 2020
10632 posts
larkim
I’m strongly suspecting they are chancing their arm, as the contract (as well as I can read it) doesn’t allow for that possibility. We can only go this year for a variety of reasons, so I’ll be pressing for a refund, but there’s no rush - they’ll be bombarded by people over the next few days where travel was imminent, so I‘ll follow it through in a couple of days time.
15 Mar
9:43pm, 15 Mar 2020
3430 posts
K5 Gus
Saw a travel "expert" on one of the shows yesterday saying that if you re-book a holiday to later in the year, and it was originally paid by a credit card, you would be covered, but they may try and offer you vouchers (to the value of the holiday) for you to use later - do not accept these, as they would likely be worthless if the company goes bust.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by hammerite
OK I've held off long enough.

If you're heading on a board or the planks, where are you off to?...