5:07pm, 4 Dec 2020
🎄FestiveMedals🎄Hill walking round Braemar, mostly, HG. We can't go skiing or do anything too exciting whilst we've got our dog
Mr GM and I both love snow and rarely get much in northern Lincolnshire. Even when it snows in Doncaster, Lincoln, Market Rasen, Caister and Hull, we often don't get any so we are going to become snow hunters. Braemar is such a lovely place with everything we need for a week away without having to drive anywhere from the campsite. It's the snowiest place we've been to and often the coldest part of Britain
About This Thread
Maintained by hammerite
- Clothing for -11 to -14degC
- Fetch Camper Vans
- South West Coastal Path - SWCP
- FE Lake District Lovers
- Canary / Lanzarote tourist advice?
- The End of the Pier Show - have you got a nice pier to show us?
- The British Pier Deathmatch (20-08)
- Hidden gems in the Lakes when it's wet...
- Wild Camping
- Hoilday runs