BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Sizing consistency between show tyoe ie, training/racing shoes
10:41am, 14 Jan 2012
Salty DogJust looking at purchasing a pair of adidas tempo lightweights online. Anyone happen to know whether if sizing in adidas racing shoes is consistent with their normal training shoes?
Did buy a pair of adidas trails last year that were a bit tighter than expected so that's why I ask.
3:19pm, 25 Jan 2012
GobiI would consider just going up half a size, had a pair of swoops and they were very narrow.
More a nike man these days though so I could be wrong.
About This Thread
Maintained by Salty Dog
- How many miles does your road shoes have in them when racing your road marathon?
- How many miles do you get out of a pair of road shoes?
- More Miles Trail Shoes
- Retired shoes in kit list still appearing on Add Training page
- Buying new running shoes
- the vaporfly thread
- Carbon shoes for better recovery?
- Minimalist Footwear Thread
- Hoka One One Speedgoat 4
- Saucony shoeses