Dr PhFleecyD
If you google how to make vegan ricotta then there are loads of recipes
Mar 2020
12:05pm, 28 Mar 2020
49,078 posts
  •  
Dr PhFleecyD
amp.theguardian.com

Another silver lining. I see so many more people cycling for transport whenever I go out. Ideal way to avoid public transport and save petrol and be safer due to low traffic levels, let’s hope our politicians make the right decisions to allow everyone to be healthier in future. Some scary death numbers in the article, and unlike coronavirus deaths these are ‘invisible’ deaths but still real people dying too early.
Mar 2020
12:45pm, 28 Mar 2020
29,858 posts
  •  
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)
Now why didn’t I think of that? Thanks Fleecy :-)
Mar 2020
6:20pm, 28 Mar 2020
1,556 posts
  •  
panad
I spent 2hrs on hold to currys returns phoneline (shops obviously shut so can’t return to shop and staff shortages on helpline due to Covid-19)...

But in that time I managed to read and then close/bookmark as appropriate all of the open tabs on my browser (~30) :-)
Mar 2020
6:48pm, 28 Mar 2020
401 posts
  •  
BarefootEm
Ooo vegan ricotta? I can't have coped milk, so this is very interesting! 😍 Thank you!

I hate to imagine how many tabs I have open, I've got 12 just on my phone!!
Apr 2020
6:20pm, 3 Apr 2020
8,528 posts
  •  
simbil
Home made bread, home made pasta (and its even marginally better than the dry stuff!), daily walks with the family.
Apr 2020
8:24pm, 7 Apr 2020
49,270 posts
  •  
Dr PhFleecyD
I though of another one!
Not getting constant fucking emails from school about things I don’t give a fuck about. Attendance (ha, really does not matter after all does it you bureaucratic box tickers!), school uniform, and random shit about parents disobeying parking rules
Apr 2020
8:35pm, 7 Apr 2020
444 posts
  •  
BarefootEm
Haha amazing!

I've just picked up, restrung and had a strum on my ukelele for the first time in years! (Thanks KatieB, think I have found the youtuber you are using!)

Lots of fun, in a frustrating, why won't my fingers do what I want them too kind of way!
Apr 2020
8:46pm, 7 Apr 2020
10,817 posts
  •  
SarahWoo
More time for exercising.
More time with MrW.
Lots of DIY, decluttering and tidying jobs done.

Money saved on fuel.
More sleep.
:)
Apr 2020
9:17pm, 7 Apr 2020
49,271 posts
  •  
Dr PhFleecyD
Appreciating spring that little bit more

Being able to run across 6 lanes of dual carriageway and barely having to look for traffic when normally it would be a stinking massive traffic jam along there. Peace and quiet hearing the birds sing next to river instead of traffic noise

About This Thread

Maintained by BarefootEm
I know the current climate is scary and uncertain. In our family we have two people who work in hosp...