BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Sick After Intense Exercise
8:56am, 6 Sep 2011
Paul Snellmr K, you are ill! Take a break. When you come back, easy training and half your normal volume for the first week
About This Thread
Maintained by Kieren
- Any trained while using isotretinoin?
- Starting training again after Covid-19
- Stretch, strength, core... do you? :-)
- The lets motivate each other to do our strength and core work thread...
- (Alcoholism) - Can I run every day?
- Gentle back stretching exercises
- More efficient running style
- Very dumb question. My training plan says Stretches and Weights. I don't know what to do for that.
- The high training, self indulgent, weight loss for performance thread
- Training after heart attack