6:53pm, 17 Jan 2017
pedroHas anyone had any experience of 'Extracorporeal shockwave therapy' for treating any sports injuries? But particularly interested in its use for treatment of Plantar fasciitis not responding to conventional treatments? Thanks
7:10pm, 17 Jan 2017
hellenI've heard it's good for that
I had it for an injury
No idea if it would have got better without so can't comment
About This ThreadMaintained by
Has anyone had any experience of 'Extracorporeal shockwave therapy' for treating any sports injuri...
- shockwave therapy for patellar tendonitis
- Metatarsalgia - help/advice please
- FREE SPORTS MASSAGE - Maidstone, Kent!!
- Osteopath or Physio?
- Pain in heel help please
- Cramping and hydration, or heat 'injury'
- PF v VFF
- Breathlessness - 'functional' anaemia?
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek