BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
6:53pm, 17 Jan 2017
pedroHas anyone had any experience of 'Extracorporeal shockwave therapy' for treating any sports injuries? But particularly interested in its use for treatment of Plantar fasciitis not responding to conventional treatments? Thanks
7:10pm, 17 Jan 2017
hellenI've heard it's good for that
I had it for an injury
No idea if it would have got better without so can't comment
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
- shockwave therapy for patellar tendonitis
- Osteopath or Physio?
- Physio recommendation in Warwickshire area?
- 5 different specialists 5 different diagnostics reallty getting fed up
- Tight hip flexors
- I Have Done My Physio Exercises
- Have you done your daily physio exercises?
- 100 Physio sessions in 2018
- Leamington Spa physio recommendation?