sheffield half race number going cheap

2 watchers
Mar 2013
10:52pm, 18 Mar 2013
631 posts
  •  
NellyMarcos
I am entered into this years Sheffield half marathon, may 12, this would have been my fifth time, last week I fractured my foot, I am so gutted as you all can imagine, I have contacted the organisers but it is not refundable or deferrable to next year, i can however transfer it to another runner, I paid £26 entry fee and was just wondering if anyone would like to buy it off me say for £15 or something. Like I say I am absolutely gutted, also it will be the last race that starts and finishes from the don valley stadium! :(
Apr 2013
12:03am, 9 Apr 2013
144 posts
  •  
Tazsedai
Hi, sorry about the fracture! I'm interested in the place if it's still going...
Apr 2013
7:19am, 9 Apr 2013
119 posts
  •  
runningowl
Sorry to hear that nelly. Hope it heals fast

Why don't you offer to volunteer inside the stadium and still experience the last DVS based Sheffield half

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by NellyMarcos
I am entered into this years Sheffield half marathon, may 12, this would have been my fifth time, la...