Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Sheffield Half Number going cheap, broken foot!!

2 watchers
Mar 2013
9:08am, 19 Mar 2013
632 posts
NellyMarcos
I am entered into this years Sheffield half marathon, may 12, this would have been my fifth time, last week I fractured my foot, I am so gutted as you all can imagine, I have contacted the organisers but it is not refundable or deferrable to next year, i can however transfer it to another runner, I paid £26 entry fee and was just wondering if anyone would like to give me something towards it £15 or something. Like I say I am absolutely gutted, also it will be the last race that starts and finishes from the don valley stadium before it is demolished! :(
Mar 2013
9:18am, 19 Mar 2013
47761 posts
plodding hippo
Really sorry to hear that Nelly
Gutted for you too

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by NellyMarcos
I am entered into this years Sheffield half marathon, may 12, this would have been my fifth time, la...