Sheffield Half Number going cheap, broken foot!!
9:08am, 19 Mar 2013
NellyMarcosI am entered into this years Sheffield half marathon, may 12, this would have been my fifth time, last week I fractured my foot, I am so gutted as you all can imagine, I have contacted the organisers but it is not refundable or deferrable to next year, i can however transfer it to another runner, I paid £26 entry fee and was just wondering if anyone would like to give me something towards it £15 or something. Like I say I am absolutely gutted, also it will be the last race that starts and finishes from the don valley stadium before it is demolished!
9:18am, 19 Mar 2013
plodding hippoReally sorry to hear that Nelly
Gutted for you too
About This ThreadMaintained by NellyMarcos
I am entered into this years Sheffield half marathon, may 12, this would have been my fifth time, la...
- Great North Run 2014 Team Orange places avaliable
- I need a flat route in Sheffield!
- Rother Valley Parkrun (Sheffield/Rotherham)
- Grizzly 2014
- sheffield half race number going cheap
- Cancelled Credit Card
- Im going to Plymouth.....
- Great North run, deffering through injury - once youve paid