We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Shakespeare Marathon

15 watchers
May 2011
8:10pm, 10 May 2011
1297 posts
  •  
  •  
Watford Wobble
The start was a bit of fiasco. I stood with spectators then discovered a left hand 'filter' controlled by barriers. I would like to blame that for my failure to go sub 4 but that is solely down to me poncing about talking to Fizz for the first 3 miles.
May 2011
10:29pm, 10 May 2011
3643 posts
  •  
  •  
JJ Flash
There are worse ways you could spend ten seconds though, aren't there WW?
May 2011
11:02pm, 10 May 2011
1684 posts
  •  
  •  
El sombrero
I've just written my blog about the marathon. It contains lots of poo.

I plan to do shakespeare mara again, I loved it and the greenway is my idea of perfect running - reminded me of the white peak marathon. What a great event. My only gripee is that there was no guidance where to start - I was aiming for 3.45 but had people around me that set off way faster and lots way slower.
Aug 2013
1:26pm, 5 Aug 2013
636 posts
  •  
  •  
old mum
Any hints anywhere about the date for 2014?
Aug 2013
8:14pm, 5 Aug 2013
29057 posts
  •  
  •  
Foxy
April or may ?

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by run-forest-run
Hi there, just entered this one for 2011 :-)