BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Senior Moments - log them here

143 watchers
8 Mar
5:43pm, 8 Mar 2021
19143 posts
Bazoaxe
:-)
8 Mar
5:43pm, 8 Mar 2021
19144 posts
Bazoaxe
Tgat was for last post on previous page. :-(
8 Mar
8:17pm, 8 Mar 2021
52084 posts
DrPhleecingD
Didn’t know how to turn the grill on because my oven was new last year. Turned the knob round to something which looked like a grill. Waited a few minutes but it was cold. Realised I hadn’t actually turned the temperature knob on so the grill was set to zero degrees.
Then set fire to the lamb skewers I was grilling for dinner, because I didn’t have foil to cover the wooden sticks so I used foil backed parchment paper instead. It turns out this is not a good idea because parchment paper is flammable when placed under the grill :)
8 Mar
9:01pm, 8 Mar 2021
15293 posts
Garfield
I finished teaching yoga this afternoon, grabbed AirPods case to put them in and then went for my eye to put my contact lenses into it! :P

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by ChrisHB
1a) Make two cups of coffee by adding two lots of instant coffee to one cup and none to the other (t...

Close