We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

self isolation watch - are you self isolating

33 watchers
May 2020
6:31pm, 14 May 2020
3842 posts
  •  
  •  
Surrey Phil
At least I'm not going mad. I only slashed by mileage as the spring marathons were being cancelled. If I had continued then I would have been out much longer of course.
May 2020
8:48pm, 23 May 2020
40665 posts
  •  
  •  
Lip Gloss
Showered after my run and put on a sparkly top and leatherette trousers, curled my hair and put on make up to sit with a take away and watch Pricilla Queen of the desert. Should have had a day out today to have lunch with chums then go to the local theatre to watch it. :-)
May 2020
9:09pm, 23 May 2020
16835 posts
  •  
  •  
GimmeMedals
I'm self-isolating, along with Mr GM, from Thursday for 2 weeks. We just need to get stocked up on food and we'll be fine I think.
I'm going to miss having the freedom to go out and Mad Dog Jess will wonder why she can't have her walk.
May 2020
9:10pm, 23 May 2020
40667 posts
  •  
  •  
Lip Gloss
Sorry wrong thread ^^

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Maclennane
I had my plague plan in place, I was going to head to the hills with my bivvy and basha, but here I ...

Fetch Limited Edition Buffs

Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!

The Fetch Book Store

With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.

Annual Training mileage

Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.

The Breakfast Club!

Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map