Scotland based runs & runners

80 watchers
8 Aug
10:06am, 8 Aug 2022
32063 posts
  •  
ElDuderino
I was at the Devils (crewing - or at least giving my brother in law a lift :) ). He didn't have the best prep for it but did well and was happy how he got on. I had a nice peaceful day and got a couple small runs in. Couldn't help notice what a great job the organisers and volunteers did throughout the route - A well oiled machine indeed.
8 Aug
10:42am, 8 Aug 2022
46063 posts
  •  
DocM
57.5 Degrees of Pain thanks for your route. I've had a lovely run in Glasgow.
11 Aug
4:34pm, 11 Aug 2022
11739 posts
  •  
_andy
Thanks :-)G - I had a long day at the Devil o' the Highlands. Just 2:34 shy of my PB (that's hours and minutes) which I'm delighted with. After all, even turning up for it after a grand total of 168 miles run in all of 2022 was a bit daft, so I had a nice stroll for much of the day, really enjoyed the bit after the Devil's staircase (about 22+ miles in) and then struggled with the miles 30+ towards the end (no surprises there). Best of all, my injured foot is still working (after a bit of ankle swelling initially) and hopefully the running can pick up.
Maybe time to get a few other races in the calendar.
11 Aug
5:57pm, 11 Aug 2022
3390 posts
  •  
STOOSH
Well done all at the Devil - a race i'd like to get back to in the future. Didn't realise you were had been injured, hope you get to steady milage again soon.
I've been a bit up and down running wise all year, so much so i feel like i've been trying to make a comeback every other week.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by 57.5 Degrees of Pain
A place to discuss all things running related in Scotland.