BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Saucony Trail Shoe
12:25pm, 23 Sep 2013
DeeGeeI've won a pair of Sauconys. Any Saucony I like. I need new trail shoes soon.
Ideally I'd hold out until the budget stretches to a pair of Inov-8s, but while someone's waving free shoes at me it seems churlish to say no.
So it's come to a choice of Exodus or Peregrine. Anyone run either? More specifically, anyone run either over distances of over 25km with maybe 5km or so on road? Or LDWA-type events? How do they feel?
If feedback's not promising I'll get a pair of Guides instead.
About This Thread
Maintained by DeeGee
- Fetch Fell Runners
- The XC thread
- Paddy Buckley Round
- Do I need trail shoes for UK mud?
- Waterproof Running Jacket (trail / ultra?) advice
- Long shot but has anyone lost a buff from ultra trail du mont blanc
- Question: trail races and trail shoes
- Mývatn marathon 2020 - with half, 10k and trail run options
- Port Enyon
- Inexpensive Trail shoes