Vixx
Hi Duchess :D
How are you? Congrats on MOTM :D
Mar 2016
11:53pm, 24 Mar 2016
6,708 posts
  •  
Duchess
Hey Vixx, I'm good, thanks, finally getting my running legs (and head) back. But no streaking for me, maybe Marcothon this winter but I love stopping on Hogmanay too much to keep it up. :-) You going to start blogging agin?
Mar 2016
8:37am, 25 Mar 2016
343 posts
  •  
Vixx
I didn't stop for many reasons.....

I will be blogging again. There's a lot happened. I just didn't want to bore everyone with same old s*** sort of blogging. Running on New Year's Day was lovely and peaceful :)

Have you got a race coming up?
Mar 2016
7:30pm, 25 Mar 2016
6,710 posts
  •  
Duchess
Edinburgh Half in May. Never done a half before (hell, I've only covered that distance on foot twice before) so thought I could do with a target that scared me a bit. It's getting a bit real now...
Mar 2016
7:34pm, 25 Mar 2016
345 posts
  •  
Vixx
Let me know if the organisers are better now, and I'll come back. I haven't done the Edinburgh marathon since 2011 because it just seemed to get more and more stupidly organised....

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Vixx
Hello.

A friend of mine last year got me doing Marcothon (run every day in December for a minimum...