Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Running Tuuuunes

5 watchers
Mar 2019
7:30am, 6 Mar 2019
1138 posts
SailorSteve
Synge - Wrt your bpm question there are subscription sites that you can apply to your library to give each track a bpm label. I used one years ago on a free trial period but I can’t see any such offers now. I’d love to know if you find one - my library could do with an update.

Bobby - I guess my running playlists are eclectic too. My “right on Hereford, left on Boylston” music for Boston next month will be Mozart’s Canon and Gigue in D Major👍
Mar 2019
9:19pm, 6 Mar 2019
7 posts
Bobbyboy
Agreed, there are sometimes some great tunes that just match one’s pace perfectly. Tonight I’ve listened to The 1975 - A brief inquiry into online relationships. Great Album. Queen - Another one bites the dust fits my pace very well.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Bobbyboy
So what do you listen to when out running?

Tonight on my 4.5 miles I listened to - podcast No 9, ...