Running Through Cancer
4:00pm, 31 Aug 2023
Surrey PhilTwo more PSA tests still show up as 0.14 (undetectable). Today I learned from my urologist that you can still get prostate cancer despite it being removed - dormant cells, etc. However, they also told me that the longer the tests show as undetectable, the chances of the cancer re-emerging get less and less too.
4:08pm, 31 Aug 2023
Derby TupBrilliant news Phil. Dead chuffed for you
About This Thread
- Chronic illness Jun 2022
- Returning after a (long) break... but with an unwelcome visitor! (Parkinson's!) Jun 2022
- Myasthenia Jan 2022
- Myasthenia Gravis Jan 2022
- Arthritis Mar 2021
- Haglund's Deformity - anyone had/have it? Oct 2020
- Sulfasalazine tablets and running Sep 2018
- Long term time illness thread May 2014
- Progressive rheumatoid arthritis Feb 2017
- Arthritis on toes Nov 2021
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?
Fetcheveryone Virtual Challenge 2023
It's back! With new routes, and options for cyclists and swimmers. A free adventure from Fetcheveryone!
Tell A Friend
We rely entirely on you to spread the word about Fetcheveryone. Share a special URL with friends to help Fetch out