Running Shop in Derby
4:22pm, 27 Mar 2016
SailorSteveHi all, I have a pal who wants to start running. He lives near Derby and I would like to give him some recommendations for shops that do gait analysis in order to get some shoes.
Thanks for any replies.
4:26pm, 27 Mar 2016
fetcheveryoneThere's Derby Runner, in Spondon. I've got a 10% off leaflet in the back of my car, if your friend would like it
4:33pm, 27 Mar 2016
SailorSteveThat's kind Fetch!
I'm hoping I'll see him in the next hour and I'll pass the offer on and see where we go.
We're out of the UK at the moment.
He's keen, he's tried a couple of runs in poor shoes and I want him to find an "open door" to get started straightaway when he gets back.
That's a great start!
About This ThreadMaintained by SailorSteve
Hi all, I have a pal who wants to start running. He lives near Derby and I would like to give him so...
- Routes not showing up in training log
- Edinburgh Half Marathon, bus or train back
- Training log - no route view
- Garmin Upload broken or just me?
- Not recovering from exercise
- I'm looking for an independent running shop in the East Midlands (Nottingham/Derby/Sheffield)?
- Stinky kit
- Running books to give away - more books added!
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek