BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Running Shop in Derby
4:22pm, 27 Mar 2016
SailorSteveHi all, I have a pal who wants to start running. He lives near Derby and I would like to give him some recommendations for shops that do gait analysis in order to get some shoes.
Thanks for any replies.
4:26pm, 27 Mar 2016
fetcheveryoneThere's Derby Runner, in Spondon. I've got a 10% off leaflet in the back of my car, if your friend would like it
4:33pm, 27 Mar 2016
SailorSteveThat's kind Fetch!
I'm hoping I'll see him in the next hour and I'll pass the offer on and see where we go.
We're out of the UK at the moment.
He's keen, he's tried a couple of runs in poor shoes and I want him to find an "open door" to get started straightaway when he gets back.
That's a great start!
About This Thread
Maintained by SailorSteve
- Fetch Midlands Mile (& a few shorter runs)
- Birmingham International Marathon OR Amsterdam Marathon
- Birmingham Fetchies - advice please
- Midlands(ish) Marathons
- Brum-based Fetchies...
- (midland) 6 stage road relays
- Birmingham Black Country Half Marathon
- Shakespeare Marathon and Half Marathon 2014
- Running routes in the Warwick area
- Shakespeare Marathon