Running shoes

7 watchers
Oct 2020
3:29pm, 27 Oct 2020
12045 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
I tend to keep an eye out on sportshoes, sport pursuit and amazon and if my shoe of choice comes up at a bargain price I get it. Got inov8s for Β£25 last year on Amazon - that doesn't happen often but I often get them a fair bit cheaper and its buying last season colours
Oct 2020
3:57pm, 27 Oct 2020
8370 posts
  •  
GordonG
if you want to compare and contrast, I like this site

runrepeat.com
Oct 2020
7:39pm, 27 Oct 2020
474 posts
  •  
Weath
Another useful price comparison site:

fortsu.co.uk
Oct 2021
11:06am, 21 Oct 2021
4 posts
  •  
DanWood
[Removed by moderator]
18 Jan
1:01pm, 18 Jan 2022
2 posts
  •  
LeighM
Hi
I've always been an Asics Cumulus fan but I've been less and less happy with them with each new release. They seem to be getting a lot less cushioned and tighter in the toe box - my big toe made a hole in my last pair. I don't have a running shoe shop near me to go try on new shoes so I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations of shoes that are more like Cumulus used to be.
Hopeful thanks
Leigh
18 Jan
1:29pm, 18 Jan 2022
821 posts
  •  
Bowman πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ
I agree Leigh, i had a nice pair that is about 5 years old, last years iteration is a completly diffrent shoe.
18 Jan
1:30pm, 18 Jan 2022
822 posts
  •  
Bowman πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ
I have not found any other, but have gone to Saucony and Hokas lineups instead.
18 Jan
1:43pm, 18 Jan 2022
587 posts
  •  
Shades
Leigh - if you go to the runrepeat website, link in one of the above postings, and put in your favourite edition of Cumulus. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and it should come up with shoes of similar characteristics.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by ScottT3456
Aaargh! I machine washed my Brooks DNA and they have came out looking wrecked! Does anyone have any ...