Running rucksack for smaller women
1:04pm, 26 Apr 2013
manda_rHey - does any petite ladies have experience with the Salomon Agile 12-litre pack?? or can recommend a cheaper alternative?
10:12am, 21 Apr 2014
BarefootEmCan anyone recommend a good shop in the Bristol area for trying rucksacks?
About This ThreadMaintained by SpicedApple
I'm looking for a hydration rucksack with a volume of about 12l (plus bladder). Since I'm a picky ...
- Small backpacks
- Hydration: waistpack or backpack?
- Bottle belt for slim people
- running backpack for petite women
- Commuting rucksack recommendations
- shockwave therapy for patellar tendonitis
- Running with a backpack - where did you get yours?
- Need a small pack for Ultras
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs