10:25pm, 30 Jan 2013
SpicedAppleThanks, RS and Bru-Bru!
I seem to have pretty specific ideas of what I want, so really just looking for sizing explanations at the moment. The other questions will come later, no doubt.
Bru-Bru, thanks for that, very useful. Do you know whether the bladder is included in the backpack figure or not?
About This ThreadMaintained by Mark J
I have a nice lightweight rucksack for cycling in to work, but I occasionally run in too and find th...
- Deuter - Speedlite vs Race
- Running with a Bag - shoulder pain
- waterproof jacket
- Running rucksack for smaller women
- FRA kit list
- Waterproof Running Jacket (trail / ultra?) advice
- running backpack for petite women
- A running bag which doesn hurt recommendations please..
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs