BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
6:35am, 27 Jan 2017
NDWDaveTry using some of the games. You can use an phone app, gps watch or just plotting the route manually. I'm a particularly big fan of fetchpoint.
It can help you to get outside for a run when you might not have done otherwise
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Bodyweight exercises for beginners
- Ultra training for beginners
- Couch to 5K
- Cycling for Noobs
- Running and finding that rhythm - Old Boy Just Started
- Starting all over again
- Bike maintenance for dummies.
- New Running Seeking Advice
- Advice for an overweight newbie?
- Bike People - fixing / modyfying advice needed