Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Running in Dublin area

1 watcher
Jun 2019
11:24am, 11 Jun 2019
6271 posts
Jovi Runner
Posting on the off chance there are any Dublin runners here. I am training for a marathon and in Dublin this weekend for the weekend and wondering if any "events" on this Saturday (15th June)/Sunday (16 June) rather than having to do a long run on my own.
Jun 2019
11:41am, 11 Jun 2019
6272 posts
Jovi Runner
I've found a 5km in Castleknock which is 10km from our hotel so a possibility for a long run :)
Jun 2019
11:46am, 11 Jun 2019
22022 posts
fetcheveryone
There are about 20 parkruns within 10 miles of Dublin - put 'Dublin' in the search box here:
fetcheveryone.com/parkrun.php
Jun 2019
12:21pm, 11 Jun 2019
6273 posts
Jovi Runner
Thanks fetch - I've got my parkrun sorted for the Saturday :) It's for the Sunday I'm looking.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Posting on the off chance there are any Dublin runners here. I am training for a marathon and in Dub...