Running heroes website

4 watchers
Jun 2016
9:46am, 16 Jun 2016
357 posts
  •  
HONESTMACKEM
Has anyone seen this website? One of the lads at our running club stumbled upon it,

Running Heroes encourage, enhance and reward our runners so they become Running Heroes. Connect your running app and earn points with your runs to redeem great offers, which include food, books, running gear and entry into races.

uk.runningheroes.com
Jun 2016
11:05am, 16 Jun 2016
686 posts
  •  
StuHolmes
I've connected my Garmin. I've accumulated a lot of points but only used them once (to get a 30% discount at a running retailer). The also run competitions where you have to earn a certain amount of points or run a distance or number of times in a week, I have won some Runderwear briefs and some bamboo socks.
Jun 2016
11:09am, 16 Jun 2016
3,331 posts
  •  
Nelly
Just like Stu, I've connected it to my Garmin account and got loads of points. However, I've not found any offers that I've wanted to use and despite entering a number of competitions I've not won anything either. That said, I'll continue to visit the site occasionally to look at the latest offers and enter competitions as it's free and worth a few minutes of my time every week.
Jun 2016
12:00pm, 16 Jun 2016
21,144 posts
  •  
HellsBells
My garmin account is connected to Bounts - I've had a couple of book tokens which I really appreciated
Jun 2016
12:01pm, 16 Jun 2016
687 posts
  •  
StuHolmes
Worthwhile as it is free, but I think you'll find this link works better!
uk.runningheroes.com
;-)
Jun 2016
11:42am, 21 Jun 2016
898 posts
  •  
westmoors
I'm registered and have connected my Garmin account. I love the challenges even if I don't win - although I did win a pair of bamboo socks. I have used two discounts so far to replace worn out kit.

I'm also registered with Bounts but at the rate I accrue points there, it will be 2020 before I earn a decent reward!
Jan 2017
11:51pm, 5 Jan 2017
358 posts
  •  
HONESTMACKEM
New Year, new challenges and prizes including entry into Manchester run

uk.runningheroes.com
Jan 2017
12:01am, 6 Jan 2017
17,475 posts
  •  
Meglet
I'm connected to this, and Bounts, and Earthmiles. Have stacks of points but never used them!
Jan 2017
6:30am, 6 Jan 2017
62 posts
  •  
Salopianb
Good challenges on an easy to access free site. I connect via Strava. Actually got free entry for the Manchester Marathon in a recent weekly challenge draw.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by honestmackem
Has anyone seen this website? One of the lads at our running club stumbled upon it,

Running Hero...