Running categories in training log

1 watcher
Jan 2013
5:19pm, 31 Jan 2013
8,193 posts
  •  
Keefy Beefy
We just need two types really: General and Specific.
Jan 2013
7:31pm, 31 Jan 2013
72 posts
  •  
faz1967
Just record it as one of he categories you don't use ... Like maybe geocaching. As long as you know what it means ...
Feb 2013
12:49pm, 1 Feb 2013
5 posts
  •  
Minks
But I like to differentiate my sessions, so 'Easy' is not the same as 'Recovery' - it's a deliberately easy session. Yes, I could use 'General' (and do as there's nothing else suitable) but to me 'General' is unspecified and for me, my 'Easy' sessions are specific! If we can have ridiculous categories that have nothing to do with anything in that list, then surely one can make a case for a category of 'Running - Easy'?
Feb 2013
1:07pm, 1 Feb 2013
3,571 posts
  •  
Badger
Seems reasonable to me, and I'm not quite sure why everyone else is trying to tell you what you should call your runs. It might be a good idea to try sending feedback to Fetch (top right hand corner of the page) to be sure it gets on his to-do list.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Minks
Can we please have a category of "Running - Easy" as one of the options in the training log? I ge...