Running Buggy - any advice please

1 watcher
Sep 2015
10:37pm, 25 Sep 2015
737 posts
  •  
BlastItBob
Now that the little one is 10 months old I'm starting to think about getting a buggy to go running with him in
This will let me get some more running in (mileage virtually nil since his birth) and serve a double purpose of giving Mrs Bob a lie in on a Saturday whilst I have a pootle around a ParkRun
I know that there must be plenty of experience of buying and running with a buggy so please be nice and share with the class
Sep 2015
11:13pm, 30 Sep 2015
3,222 posts
  •  
♪♫ ♪♫ Synge ♪♫ ♪♫
Martin Yelling seems to go quite fast - he has a parkrun PB with double buggy of 17-something.
Oct 2015
10:05pm, 22 Oct 2015
84 posts
  •  
wrxmania
Done loads of running (including over 60 parkruns) with our toddler in the buggy.

We have an Out n About Nipper Sport (V3).

It's ideal - much cheaper than the imported ones sold by Britax under the banner of BOB (and used by Martin Yelling etc) and is very well made, comes with rain cover, removable wheels etc.

Also had a Road Runner Sport, which was alright but seat area way too big and also a Phil & Ted's which was ok but wheels need to be big to make it good for all terrain and smooth enough

Brian.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by BlastItBob
Now that the little one is 10 months old I'm starting to think about getting a buggy to go running ...