BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
running after fractured shoulder (8 weeks post break)
6:19pm, 15 Jun 2012
I fractured my head of humerus 8 weeks ago, discharged from ortho clinic 2 weeks ago, breaks healing without comlplication, started physio yesterday. Was running regularly, training for a half, until mid feb, when i developed piriformis syndrome, had to stop running for a while, did more gym work, then broke shoulder.
Going a bit crazy (and putting on weight) from lack of exercise and drinking too much booze
Considering getting out running again, got quite limited movement in my shoulder.
Has anyone had experience of this type of injury and can advise me how long it was until you started running and if you encountered any major problems/issues when you got back runnng?
9:18pm, 18 Jun 2012
lady altonBoing, any doctor types around to help Bonanza?
Welcome to fetch BTW
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Frozen shoulder, can I still run or will it make it worse?
- Quick (and probably dumb) question about a frozen shoulder.
- Stretched nerve bundle in shoulder
- Back to running after injury
- Any Drs in the house?
- Post-Coronavirus recovery training
- How to get over feeling meh after two distance events?
- Proper injury treatment etiquette
- post run refuelling
- the strange science of recovery