Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

RUNNERS WORLD RUN LESS RUN FASTER

7 watchers
Jun 2018
8:54am, 22 Jun 2018
103826 posts
GregP
Are we *sure* it shouldn't be 'fewer'?
Jun 2018
9:04am, 22 Jun 2018
19508 posts
fetcheveryone
You've been thinking about that for a while Greg.
Jun 2018
9:12am, 22 Jun 2018
103828 posts
GregP
I've been exploring the 'related threads' suggestions. I think I got here from 'exercise-related nausea' which I go to from 'over 50s' :)
Jun 2018
9:32am, 22 Jun 2018
19509 posts
fetcheveryone
See you in Boston?

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Little town of Greplehem
What do we think, guys?

Cut and paste from a review on Amazon:

The book is for anyone who wants to improve their running performance and is divided into 4 sections. The first section explains the FIRST approach, where a "3 plus 2" format is the foundation. This means you have 3 quality runs each week and 2 cross training workouts.

The second section is how to follow the program. Briefly, one day is a cross training day, then a "track repeats" day, then a cross training day, then a "tempo run" day, a day of rest, a "long run" day, and then either another rest day/or optional cross training day. Cross training days include activities such as cycling or swimming.