10:58am, 15 Jul 2016
I am trying to help my brother find a physio that is experienced with runners injuries.
He lives in Chichester near Portsmouth and is willing to travel to find a good'un.
Just wondered if anyone recommend one please?
Many thanks in advance
12:19pm, 15 Jul 2016
minardiIs there a local running club he could ask? They're usually a mine of information
12:47pm, 15 Jul 2016
Good idea, I'll put it to him
About This Thread
- Cheddar done May 2023
- The night shift Feb 2023
- Training Distance by Pace Bug? Jan 2023
- Treadmill Servicing and Repair Dec 2022
- young senior people Dec 2022
- Whamageddon 2022 Dec 2022
- choose file pop-up not working? Oct 2022
- Snowdonia Marathon October 22 Sep 2022
- Roach vs Perch: Your last chance to vote Aug 2022
- Thunder Run Jul 2022
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?