runkeeper

1 watcher
Mar 2016
1:45pm, 21 Mar 2016
First-time poster!!
  •  
abulhasnat
Hi. I'm very new to this site so apologies if this has been asked before. I use the runkeeper app off my phone to record all my runs (which then sync to strava and smashrun via www.tapiirik.com). Is there any simple way of uploading to here? Thanks!
Mar 2016
2:16pm, 21 Mar 2016
1,001 posts
  •  
Weean
I just download the .gpx files from the runkeeper website then upload onto Fetch manually. I'm not aware of an easier way to do it, but there probably is one.
Mar 2016
2:24pm, 21 Mar 2016
477 posts
  •  
StuHolmes
Can you use tapiriik to link runkeeper to Garmin, and then set up the auto-magic Garmin-Fetch link?
Mar 2016
2:49pm, 21 Mar 2016
528 posts
  •  
larkim
Don't think that will work Stu - from my own experience, when Garmin receives the files from a service like Tapiriik it treats them differently and doesn't "push" them out to sites like Fetch. It's only when the Garmin site gets the upload from a garmin device via Garmin Connect that it seems to push across. YMMV of course!
Mar 2016
5:09pm, 21 Mar 2016
2,441 posts
  •  
chunkywizard
If I was you, I'd upload your history manually and then buy a Garmin...
Mar 2016
10:36pm, 21 Mar 2016
11,274 posts
  •  
RichHL
I used to export the GPX files from RunKeeper then upload them to Fetch. I have a Garmin now.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by TBR (TheBeardRunner)
Hi. I'm very new to this site so apologies if this has been asked before. I use the runkeeper app o...