Run/walk strategy - advice please
10:05pm, 10 May 2017
ColumbaAt the moment I am regularly doing 4:1 or 3:1, but haven't used it in a race (though have, in parkrun).
Also I once experimented by doing a route (about 8 miles) by running it in its entirety; and on a subsequent occasion, r:w -ing it. I didn't lose any time by r:w -ing.
About This ThreadMaintained by westmoors
I have an entry into a marathon at the end of this month. Injury has hampered my training and I hav...
- Run Walk Run
- All about walking
- Shoes (again!) - recommendations for long and rocky
- Slow and Proud (SAP) Club
- Importing using the Garmin Communicator Plugin
- Road running v off-road (particularly races)
- Woof! Bark! And also Whiiiiiiiiiine.
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs