BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Run/walk strategy - advice please
10:05pm, 10 May 2017
ColumbaAt the moment I am regularly doing 4:1 or 3:1, but haven't used it in a race (though have, in parkrun).
Also I once experimented by doing a route (about 8 miles) by running it in its entirety; and on a subsequent occasion, r:w -ing it. I didn't lose any time by r:w -ing.
About This Thread
Maintained by westmoors
- Run/walk ratio
- Run Walk Run
- The long run, run/walk strategy
- Running and Run-Walking Carrying Weight
- Which half marathon for run/walk practise?
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
- The 4 Hour Marathon Thread
- Greater Manchester Marathon 2021
- Brighton Marathon 2021
- Anyone doing/ done the Two Tunnels Marathon, Bath?