Run Walk Run

6 lurkers | 93 watchers
4:48pm
4:48pm, 9 Aug 2022
122 posts
  •  
Pam runs
Jennywren. I'm with you I'm not even attempting to run in the heat 25degrees here. 6 mile walk instead which was enjoyable.

Doubt it'll help with running though. 🥺🥺
4:52pm
4:52pm, 9 Aug 2022
34706 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
I could run to work but home would be silly

I wouldn’t even want to walk home tbh
So up at 5 and drag my butt out
4:54pm
4:54pm, 9 Aug 2022
40046 posts
  •  
Night-owl
I've not even tried any running even though in the past I've been a midday runner due to work pattern. I'm going to leave it till at least this hot spell is over next week fingers crossed then build up on the run walks

I'm sure it won't do any harm
5:29pm
5:29pm, 9 Aug 2022
17484 posts
  •  
jennywren
No. I’m always a bit surprised that I can still run after weeks of only walking but I always can!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by RevBarbaraG
A thread about the merits (or otherwise) and practice of including walk breaks in runs - particularly, though not exclusively, as recommended by Jeff Galloway.

jeffgalloway.com