Run The Sum

51 watchers
23 May
1:54pm, 23 May 2022
2803 posts
  •  
CumbriAndy
LazyDaisy - I may be misreading that but please don't be putting yourself down. You can't do anything about what anybody else does so it's not helpful to measure yourself against them - it may 'seem' harder to you than you perceive it may be to others but that just makes the achievement greater when you succeed
23 May
2:27pm, 23 May 2022
239 posts
  •  
Tikka
LD - if you can run a HM on tap, you are NOT the weakest link on this or any other thread.

I’ve done RtS several times. This month I’m half in, half out - as in, when idly messing around on the site yesterday I noticed that, without consciously trying to, I’ve run the required daily mileage thus far. But I’m not going to start checking how far I need to run every day until the end of the month, so there’s every chance that by the 31st I’ll be out. 😀
23 May
4:03pm, 23 May 2022
61976 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Run the sum is done any way you wish LD. I’m hoping to do it next month and it will be the bare minimum when I can. I just need to build up the fitness again.

You are doing wonders
23 May
4:07pm, 23 May 2022
35858 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
Thanks all of you. I *am* finding it a challenge this month, but then that's the point I suppose - if it was easy it wouldn't be a challenge :-)
30 May
8:39am, 30 May 2022
802 posts
  •  
Jenni-far-far
nearly there :)
1 Jun
1:12pm, 1 Jun 2022
803 posts
  •  
Jenni-far-far
LazyDaisy did you complete? when I looked you had still to upload the 31st but its rolled over now
1 Jun
1:15pm, 1 Jun 2022
35940 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
No Jenni, I tested positive for covid on Monday (after I'd done that day's 3km) and just didn't feel well enough to do the 4km yesterday! Bad timing, but there'll be other months. If I'd chosen April instead of May I'd have been ok ;-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
1) Add the digits of the date together e.g 18th = 1+8 = 9km, 20th = 2+0 = 2km.

2) Run that distance on the relevant date to colour it in.

3) Complete the whole month to get a badge.

fetcheveryone.com/runthesum