Run BST

2 watchers
Mar 2013
8:44am, 20 Mar 2013
194 posts
  •  
MrsVanoord
A lifting of the hibernation fog induced by the long, dark winter months. When the evenings are light I have so much more motivation and energy.
Mar 2013
8:59am, 20 Mar 2013
14,819 posts
  •  
HellsBells
it's snowing
Mar 2013
9:36am, 20 Mar 2013
2,314 posts
  •  
Little Nemo - slightly broken
I normally never look forward to BST, you lose an hour when the clocks change and I'm not a big of summer as it's too hot. But this year as it's been so cold and grey for so long I am actually looking forward to the lighter evenings. And I wouldn't mind a bit of sunshine and heat for once either!

I'm not running at the moment (stupid knee!) but it will be easier cycling in daylight and my walks home can be a bit more varied now I won't be doing them in the dark.

Huzzah \0/
Mar 2013
10:49am, 20 Mar 2013
8,214 posts
  •  
oceanspirit
I'm looking forward to leaving work in the daylight and getting home in the daylight and not having to wear my hi-vis jacket when I leave for a run.

Being able to see the actual path I am running on is also good so I don't trip or fall.

Being able to run in local parks. I won't do that in the dark as you never know who might be lurking in the dark.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
12 more sleeps until BST comes.

Are you looking forward to it, and if so, what are you looking fo...